A huge pat on the back for the organisers of Pushies Galore, the show and swap meet in Brisbane this weekend.
"Made in BNE" track bikes.
Cypress thought he may be too small to ride the penny farthing.
Decorated kids bikes. Do you think a dad may have had some input here?
"Please don't stroke the bikes". I didn't see the sign under the red bike until the photo was downloaded.
I think this Hoffy track frame is even older than mine, which was built circa. 1971.
Understandably, some people were more excited by the pancakes and ice cream with caramel topping than by the vintage bikes.
Not sure of the story behind this one, but it's a cool build.
Great displays, pity I couldn't spend more time there.







1 comment:
Hi Mark! I thought that last bike was awesome too, would be curious to know its heritage.
Good to catch up, and great meeting Cypress again. I swear he was nowhere near that big last time I met him!
Mike
Post a Comment